- Since 1st. March 2014 the new Building Control Act has come into force. All commencement notices being lodged to the local Authorities will now require the building contractors CIRI Registration
What is CIRI Registration Number ?
- CIRI ( Construction Industry Register Ireland) is a register of Irish Construction Companies. It was established by the Construction Industry Federation to distinguish legitimate construction
companies / sole traders from those who have given the industry a bad name.
- The register provides a platform to the public and other clients to assess that they are dealing with a reputable construction company.
- Hi-Tec Construction is registered with CIRI. Further information is available from CIRI website www.ciri.ie
- Under the 2014 Budget, tax relief of 13.5% will be available for home renovations and improvement works between €5,000 and €30,000. The works must be carried out by contractors that are tax
compliant. Tax relief will be granted by way of a tax credit split over two years following the year in which the works are carried out. Why not contact us for a free quote and
Have a look at our website regularly for the latest news in the world of construction.
Why not check out our design company "Finnegan Architectural Consultants" on www.fac.ie for all your Design needs.
Our new website
Thanks for visiting us online! This is where you can find out about developments at our company and the services we provide.